Terms & Conditions
The following policies are in the interests of all participants and their dogs and by registering for a class (physical or online) with Doggies Training Academy you agree to the following:
1. Please contact us before enrolling if your dog has aggression issues. Dogs that have aggression and fear concerns will need one to one intervention before enrolling in a group class environment.
2. Keep your dog close to you and under control at all times.
3. Dogs are to be kept on lead unless instructed otherwise during a training exercise.
4. Do not allow your dog to approach other dogs. Despite the need for owners to socialise their dogs, a strange dog approaching a sensitive dog can cause them to show aggression as a defence strategy.
5. Doggies Training Academy have the right to remove a dog and owner from the class (without a refund) if they feel the dog’s behaviour is not managed adequately by the owner and is therefore putting the other participants at risk.
6. Please encourage your dogs to relieve themselves before class.
7. Should a dog relieve themselves before or during a class, anywhere in or outside the training area, the owner will need to clean up and dispose of the waste in a suitable bin. If you are attending an online class or workshop, then feel free to toilet your dog whenever you need to and there will be toilet break given during any online service.
8. All dogs should be fully protected by vaccination before attending classes.
9. Do not bring a sick dog or bitch in season to class. We encourage you to still attend on your own as most of the learning can be done without the dog present. If you accessing an online service then this is at your discretion but please do not continue to work a sick dog.
10. Harsh handling is strongly discouraged. If it continues after an initial warning, the dog and owner will be asked to leave (without a refund).
11. The dog and any other person that is brought to class is the owner’s sole responsibility of any injury, loss or damage to person or property that occurs whilst attending a class.
12. Children are welcome and encouraged but they cannot attend on their own (without adult supervision) if under 18 years old.
13. To secure your booking, your booking form, phone consult and payment will need to have been received at least 1 weeks before the course start date. Payment can be made by bank transfer (details on registration form).
14. Refunds cannot be given after the course has started. One week before course start date refunds are only available in exceptional circumstances (as decided by Doggies Training Academy).
15. Refunds for workshops are as follow: 75% of feeds paid – 6 or more months prior to event, 50% of fees paid – between 6 and 3 months prior, no refund if less than 3 months prior to the event.
Please read the Classes section above and in addition note that:
1. Full Payment or a £20 non refundable deposit if paying cash will be due upon booking via an bank transfer Payment must be made via bank transfer to Doggies Training, Account Number: 67111764 Sort Code: 040004 unless otherwise agreed.
2. Should you be running late, please inform us of your delay if possible. It may still be feasible to run the session although your session may not be extended beyond your booked slot.
3. If you any reason you need to cancel your one-to-one, please contact us as soon as you know, so we can offer your slot to another client. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice will still incur the full fee.
Covid Safety – Please do not attend it you feel at all unwell. Please sanitise your hands before entering the training area. Please keep a 3m distance between you, the trainer and other dogs.